Saturday, October 20, 2012

3 hours later

And I have a mini-diy-spring loaded book press, ideal for working on the binding edge of book-blocks. I do need to make small adjustments tomorrow, such as providing a little more play in the holes in the top platen, and a wee bit of sanding. I'm not even sure I need to decorate it with liberty wall paper, the plywood cleaned up nicely.

Thanks Bear ....as we don't have a powered saw so there was much hand sawing with a fine toothed saw.


Na Stella






2 comments:

Stella G. said...

YAY!

Stella G.
Minneapolis
Minnesota
USA

neurula said...

Looks great Stella! If I had known I would have warned you about the bamboo chopping boards - we've had a couple.. I do like them as they are light and have a strong cutting surface, but do have a tendency to split!