Quick post, to make up for missing post last week ....
the fish stock take has been done, I have 36 plain fish, and 41 multi-coloured fish, so 77 fish in total.
Regia socks, with modified widdershins heel, confession time. When Chris tried on these socks, he miffed me --- big time. This is Mr polite, holds open doors, and all that. Not a 'well done', 'wonderful', or a 'great lovely colour', or a 'you shouldn't have' but a 'they are a bit short'. Well I decided that people who were not enthusiastic about the socks I made them deserved short socks. I am now over that momentary lack of compassion - so last night I frogged the top 1.5 inches of k1p1 rib, on sock one, right back back to the top of the k2p2 rib. I now have 2 uncomplete socks, a new hobby, and fish to knit, not to mention a cabled zippie cardie to fix.
I have not picked up the live stitches, as you can see in photo, but shoved the sock in a ziploc bag for safekeeping. I will pick up stitches some time soon. I guess these were never Karma'd to match exactly, as there will be a jog in the yarn as I splice it together.